Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Found, 3/16/16

Spending the season of Lent looking for signs of the Divine in the world around me.


The world around me is turning warm, turning green. I am taking notice, and taking pictures. It is beautiful. I considered shifting with the season and documenting all this tender newness--I love the breaking-out of life and color, and I love the hopefulness it brings. But I am going to trust that you are noticing this, too, and loving it, and for now I am going to stay faithful to the things that are spent or waiting. Because they are still there, fading into the background now more than ever. They are easier to miss now more than ever. And maybe because of that they embody a faithfulness that I do not want to turn away from quite yet.




Subscribe to Dreamer by Email